It is so nice each year to watch all the kids grades 1-5 showcase some great songs. This year it was a lot of old favorites like the ones you sang at camp. 2nd grade sang, "I am Jesus' Little Lamb", "Somebody's Knocking", and "Let Me Learn of Jesus". Andrew is always so stoic up there and it just cracks me up. It appears it is the last place on earth that he would like to be, when in reality he enjoys singing! I have to admit that my favorite part each year is at the very end of the program when the 5th grade beginner band plays! Ahhhh, the memories... While the audience chuckles, I am boppin' my head in time and thoroughly enjoying the show! They always play the Mickey Mouse March and although very hard to make out, in my head I'm always right in time with them singing M-O-U-S-E! Cookies and punch and some time with friends under the stairs ends an entertaining evening!
"Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!" Psalm 66:2



No comments:
Post a Comment