Griffin Rockstar Allen was born on Saturday, July 12, at 6:32 p.m. at 8.2 lbs. and 21 in. and we are all in love! He is the 4th (hee hee) cutest baby I have ever seen and is so sweet and happy and content! God blessed us with 2 extra weeks with him since he was born 2 weeks early. I was able to be at the hospital when he was born and treasured those 1st moments with him and trying to wrap my brain around that fact that my little sis is now a proud momma of a little boy! :) The boys got to visit him in the hospital on Sunday and Monday are are quite smitten, especially Andrew, who wants to hold him bunches. I have been thoroughly enjoying my role as Auntie Sara with lots of snuggle time with him at the hospital and at their home. I thank God for allowing us to be here for this special time! I wish Tom could have been here. Hope you enjoy the pics, honey! :) Cassie and Matt are doing well and Cassie is recovering MUCH faster than me, for that I praise God!
Thanks, Cass, for allowing me to be a part of this amazing experience! You ROCK! :)



3 comments:
WOW. Cass is a mama. Mama Cass. (okay, I'll leave that one alone) WOW. I'm blown away. I remember when Cassie was brand new and you snuck me in to have a peek at her in her crib because you were such a proud big sis. I can only imagine how you feel about her now. Please pass on my congrats to the family! I gotta go before these tears spill over. I'm so happy for them!!! Babies soooooo rock. And I LOVE his name. :)
Sara! So neat that you got to be there & will get to be there for 2 more weeks! July 12th was Stephen's due date and my online girl had a baby boy this year on that day, too. So, there is a birthday buddy out there that I "know." I can't wait for you guys to get home already!
Congrats Auntie Sara! Now get home already - no offense Cassie and the rest of your family in Missouri, but enough is enough! We miss you and the boys...
Griffin is adorable and I'm thankful your boys have a boy cousin to teach him everything they know. What fun!
Post a Comment