Sunday, August 3, 2008

Teamwork!






"Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:24-25


We showed "teamwork" in several ways while we were in MO! Gramby, the boys and I brought Aunt Tammy Lion's Choice for lunch and then stayed to help her get her classroom organized for the new school year! The boys and I went to the Science Center with Nana and had an awesome time building the "Arch" out of big foam blocks. Since I was so short, we couldn't quite finish until some strangers demonstrated "teamwork" and helped us complete the Arch! How exciting! Andrew and Braden displayed "teamwork" while building a really tall tower! Uncle Big Tom and I took turns riding Colton on our shoulders while we walked to Lyon's Frozen Custard one night. :) It took Gramby, Nana, little friend, Jenna, Andrew, Braden, Colton, and I to eat two HUGE root beer floats at Fitz's Root beer! Yum!
I'm happy to be on God's team and be able to pass on a spirit of teamwork to my kids!

No comments: