
My birthday started off with lots of hugs and smiles, hand made cards and a poem! The boys had great behavior all day which made things even better! Then it was off to the spa with my good friend, Karen, for a massage and pedicure! After a relaxing time there, we headed back to Karen's where I was overwhelmed with screams of, "Surprise!" and a massive amount of kids running to give me hugs! Tons of my friends were there to celebrate! What a wonderful time we had visiting and eating and the kids especially enjoyed the swimming! The food and death by chocolate cake were to die for! They know we too well... time together and food... what would make a better birthday?! :)
I give God the glory for providing such selfless, caring, kind, funny, awesome friends! You guys ROCK! :)
2 comments:
You have some great friends! :) I love the last picture of the moment you were surprised! Awesome!
Happy belated, belated birthday! That cake looks yummy and gorgeous!
Post a Comment