Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It is innate, I tell you...




For those who know me well, you know how I hate violence of any kind and have tried so hard to keep guns out of our lives... We never even owned a water gun until recently! Well, I have come to the conclusion that it is totally innate for boys to have a fascination with guns. They make them out of sticks, their fingers, legos, etc... There is no stopping them. So, I just have to embrace them for who they are and teach them to protect each other and always think safety first! :) Here we had just finished dressing up for an old fashioned picture in downtown St. Charles, MO! They were so patient getting all dressed up and kept saying, "When are we going to get the guns?" They wanted me to be dressed up like Ma from Little House on the Prairie. Quite fitting I suppose! :)


Thank you God for little boys and the joy they bring to our lives!

1 comment:

Angie and Brian said...

They are the cutest rifle-totin' comboys I've ever seen! Where's Ma?