Monday, August 11, 2008

What do we keep?



The boys have big plastic tubs in their closets that they keep all their papers in throughout the year. It is easier that arguing over weather they should keep them or not. The trouble comes when summer hits and we need to go through all the papers and projects and keep only a short stack. Andrew enjoys setting all of his out and posing for a picture. This year Braden wanted the picture and then proceeded to display all his Pre-K 4 work around his room. It was tough to get him to realize that we are cleaning out and getting ready for Kindergarten! It is hard to recycle so many wonderful treasures, but we just can't keep it all! I have file folders for each of them for the year. They are filling up fast! I know we can't even keep all of that! I try to take pictures of the bigger things and then get rid of them.


Anyone have suggestions of what to keep and how to store it?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the music.
I think the picture of pictures in your living room is quite impressive. That is a lot of art!
Stephen is quite good at throwing away art, or was. In fact, I had a hard time keeping anything because he would immediately wrinkle it up and throw it away.