Monday, February 23, 2009

A trip to the Planetarium


I am so thankful that Andrew wants me to be a part of his life... at school! He will still hug me and wants me to sit with him at chapel, be his room mom, and go with him on his field trips! I am embracing each moment! Last week we had fun going with his class to the Planetarium. The kids were so excited and in awe of the dome and how cool it was to learn in a place like that. I was in awe of how different a planetarium trip is now compared to when I went on school trips in MO so long ago. The Hubble telescope has taught us so much about our place in the universe! How awesome it was to see the pictures that the Hubble has captured for us! Amazing!
The weather was bad, so we headed back to school for a picnic on the classroom floor. It was fun getting to know Andrew's buddies a little better. You can imagine me asking them all sorts of questions like what they are in to these days, favoirte ice cream, favorite movie, favorite book, etc... You can learn a lot if you take the time to ask!

Thanks, Andrew, for wanting me to be a part of you life! It makes my heart glad! :)

No comments: