

Tom's birthday was on Wednesday this year... one of our busiest days of the week! We wanted to celebrate with friends but there wasn't enough time and the rest of the week was filled...we wanted to make him breakfast in bed, but amazingly he was out of bed already that day... So, we wished him happy birthday in the morning and then had a real quick party for him at dinner time! I made a yummy spaghetti dinner and Colton and I picked up balloons and made a jello cake for dessert! The boys made hand made cards and Andrew gave him a Home Depot gift card, Braden wanted to give him 4 quarters but couldn't find them so chose to wrap up 2 hostess pies, Colton gave him a Star Wars X wing kite, and I gave him a Bible answer book and Steven Wright DVD. Although very rushed... it was great to be together to celebrate our favorite Daddy! We love you so much! :)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great birthday! I wanted to call Tom but don't have his cell number! :( You've been talking about him working late recently also...Long story short, I suck as a sister-in-law and wished him a happy birthday on Facebook...
What is this Jell-O cake? DO TELL!! :)
Post a Comment