Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spacin' Out with Braden!





Braden's class headed to Space Center Houston for a field trip! I just love being able to go on field trips with my boys! This time I got to be with Braden and one of his best buddies, Jonah! I have to admit I got a little teary eyed at every movie, "To be an Astronaut" and "The History of Space". Braden was certain that the Robonaut was the new space suit that his Daddy is working on... hee hee! We also got to take a FREEZING tram ride to Rocket Park! Of course the highlight for Braden was the Longhorns next to Rocket Park! The weather was SO cold and we didn't dress appropriately for the outside picnic. It was a great day though... learning all about space... but the favorite part for all the kids was playing in the huge place space with all the balls, slides, etc...

"God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars." Genesis 1:16

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Awesome! It looks like you guys had a really great time!!!! I love the picture of Braden in the helmet the best!

The Baxter Bunch said...

What a great picture of Braden.