


For years I have watched my mother-in-law talk about and enjoy her Lunch Bunch month after month... So, last year I decided to get some friends together and start our own version of Lunch Bunch! It was wonderful and such a blessing! Thanks to Grandma Barb watching some of our kids that weren't in school yet, we were able to go out to eat the 1st Friday of every month during the school year! So, now we have added a few friends and this is the start of our 2nd year! Yea! I dearly love these amazing women of God! They bless me, challenge me, inspire me, love me, and make me laugh. I hosted this month at Laura's Cafe, a quaint little ladies lunch place, and had a rose for everyone at their place! I just love this kind of thing! :)
"Be completely humble and gentle: be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2



1 comment:
Sara, Thank you so much for organizing. I am blessed to have you in my life. Love you. Ang
Post a Comment