Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy 9th birthday, Andrew!






In the middle of our Ike recovery we took time out to celebrate our favorite 9 year old! He had a few friends over for a Book Party! We had lots of fun making book marks, book bags, building book castles, blind folded building of towers, a fun character name game, and a book exchange. Of course we indulged in pizza, skittles, pretzels, and brownie sundaes! It was the easiest cake this year since Andrew doesn't like cake... we baked a pan of brownies instead!

You are so special, Andrew! God blesses us with you and your many gifts each day! We love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

What? Don't like cake!? I didn't know that was possible for humans. Don't worry, I'll take the hit and eat some for you. :)

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday, Drew!! I can't believe that you're 9 years old! It really seems like just yesterday that you were born! I have a picture of you and me a few minutes after you were born and I've kept it out all these years and look at it everyday. You are so special to me! I am so proud of the young man that you are becoming! I love you!

BlessedXFour said...

Andrew, WOW...NINE!!!! Glad to know your birthday wasn't spoiled by that little storm. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love- The Jermstad Family